fredag 16 juli 2010

SUMMERTIME.......I LOVE IT!!!


Hello!
Last time I said I would close fore the summer.
And I Will, but I can´t help my self,
I just have to do this last thing before I disapere to the countryside.
You see this is my last workingday,
and after..5 weeks of hollyday!!!!!!
So here is my ode to the summer..............

ODE TO SUMMER

Waking upp because I wont to
stretch my legs before I rise.
A morning meal that´s takes forewer
drink my kofee it makes mee wise,
still in my pyjama I´l enjoy the sun.

Birdsong is the latest tune,
smell of flowers is my "buzz".
Light and bright is ruling fashion
I smile and love it... need no fuzz,
just letting ALL my hair down.

I love all things with just this seson,
sun or rain I just dont care.
All the freedom and the warm vind
I loose control, Yeas finaly deare.
But the best thing is.........I like it
enjoy it, LOVE IT ALL, the summer-aire!!!!


Take care and have the best one
CIAO!!!L

Inga kommentarer: